The auction will be a silent auction but you will be able to see previous bids. It'll be a bit like ebay but on a clipboard!
If you cannot attend the event, you can bid in advance for any of these lots. Please confirm your bid to me at firstname.lastname@example.org by midday on Friday 17 May 2019 (the day before the event).
Before bidding, please read the Auction Rules and Guidelines which are at the bottom of this page. By bidding, you agree to the Auction Rules and Guidelines.
Kindly donated by Life's Little Adventures Photography . This auction lot is for a one hour family photoshoot and 10 high res digital images worth £85 (Devon and Cornwall).
Kindly donated by Travel Executive this auction lot is for an Executive Taxi for up to 8 people; return transfers from Spreyton (or nearby, such as Bow, Crediton, Okehampton - see map for included area of pickups) to Bristol Airport worth up to £400. Valid until May 2020.
Kindly donated by Window to the Womb, Exeter , this lot is for a 4D Scan for ladies 24-34 weeks pregnant including a wellbeing check of baby, 4D scan, 4x printed images and all digital images worth £99.
Kindly donated by Exeter Chiefs , this lot is for a 2018/2019 signed rugby ball. Image and more detail to follow.
Kindly donated by Paula Barker Photography , this auction lot is for a one hour maternity, newborn or family photosession and 20 high res digital images on USB worth £95 (Please note that this is for East Sussex only - 30 minute drive from Ripe, BN8). Expires 31 May 2020.
Kindly donated by Okehampton Golf Club , this lot is for a voucher for one round of golf for up to 4 players worth £60.
Kindly donated by St Austell Brewery , this auction lot is for a Brewing Experience and lunch in the Hicks bar (one meal of your choice per person and one drink per person) for two people at the visitor centre. Expires 4 February 2020.
Kindly donated by Jo McGilvary Illustrations , this lot is for a beautiful signed and mounted print of a peacock. The picture (not including mount) measures 12cm x 17.5cm.
Kindly donated by Jo McGilvary Illustrations , this lot is for a beautiful signed and mounted print of a family of penguins. The picture (not including mount) measures 15 x 23.5cm.
Kindly donated by Jo McGilvary Illustrations , this lot is for a beautiful mounted print of a stag. The picture (not including the mount) measures 12.5cm x 18cm.
Kindly donated by Plymouth Gin, Blackfriars Distillery , this lot is for one guided tour for 4 adults at the gin distillery in Plymouth, valid until 30 September 2019.
Kindly donated by Trevellas Manor Farm Camp Site, this lot is for two nights' camping with electric hookup if required. A family of up to 6 people in one unit (tent, camper van, motor home welcome). Under 18s must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult. Dates by arrangement subject to availability, excludes bank holiday weekends. (Wording taken from voucher as it's hard to read from the photo.)
Kindly donated by Chrissy Morgan Photography, this lot is for a 30 minute photo shoot in Cullompton or local to Spreyton with all photographs provided on disc.
Kindly donated by Exeter City FC, this signed, framed photograph of the 2018/2019 League Two Team will also come with the supporting letter to confirm authenticity.
Kindly donated by The Peculiar Gin Company/Jezabel Gin, this lot is for 6 tickets to Ginfest 2019 worth £45.
Kindly donated by Katie and Mark Empsom of Mountain Vacances , this lot is for 2 nights stay at the beautiful Maison Rachou B&B in the Pyrennes, France.
Maison Rachou is a lovely farmhouse with a tastefully converted barn, which provides five generously proportioned B&B rooms all with en-suite facilities. We are only a kilometre from the village of Lanne-en-Barétous where there are restaurants and a patisserie. We have our own swimming pool for guests to use.
Close enough to the village of Lanne-en-Barétous to enjoy the bar-bistro, cidrerie and boulangerie, but in a lovely rural setting, Maison Rachou has lots to offer. Local attractions include road cycling with some amazing hill climbs, mountain biking, hiking, fishing, skiing, adventure parks, white water rafting, kayaking, hang gliding, caves, gorges, beautiful Pyrenean villages and scenery.
Kindly donated by Luke Pearce, this lot is for one of his referee shirts signed by the England Rugby Team and accompanied by his signed photograph.
Luke Pearce is a rugby union referee representing the Rugby Football Union. He is a regular referee in the English Premiership and has refereed games at European level.
There will be more details and a photo to follow.
Kindly donated by Burge Plumbing, these two lots are for one large chocolate cake and one large almond cake. (I can assure you personally that Mike's almond cake is particularly delicious!)
Kindly donated by Ground Up Cookery Schooo, this lot is for a £100 voucher towards one of their cookery courses.
Their courses are aimed at anyone with an interest in food. From competent cooks to beginners you will find that there are skills to learn. Most recipes will be prepared in pairs and there is always help available if you get stuck. Those with more knowledge and experience may be pushed a little harder to take their dishes to the next stage.
Auction Rules and Guidelines
1. By bidding in Isabelle’s Fundraiser’s silent auctions, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
2. Item descriptions and estimated values have been provided by donors. All items are sold in AS IS condition.
3. Isabelle’s Fundraiser reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
4. All sales are final. All sales are subject to the terms the donors placed on items. There will be no exchanges or refunds.
5. Payment must be received by Isabelle’s Fundraiser by 11.59pm on Tuesday 21 May 2019 using cash, via the Virgin Money Giving Event Page or by BACS. If payment has not been received by 11.59pm on Tuesday 21 May 2019, the item will go to the next highest bidder.
6. Bidders release and hold Isabelle’s Fundraiser harmless from any claim arising from bidder’s use of said service and/or products.
7. Winning bidders of an auctioned service must contact the donor to arrange the details.
8. Please keep all certificates in a secure place.
Silent Auction Rules
1. Bidding begins at 7:30p.m. Bidding closes at 11.00p.m. on 18 May 2019 (using the time on Sarah Barker’s watch). All of the auctions close at one time.
2. Each item has a separate bid sheet. Establish your bid by printing your bidder number (listed on your entrance ticket) or your name and the bid amount on the proper bid sheet. A valid bid must equal or exceed the minimum bid or raise figure stated on the bid sheet. Any bid not satisfying these rules may be rejected by Isabelle’s Fundraiser.
3. Silent Auction bidding was open to the public and they have been given the opportunity to submit proxy bids for items. Proxy bids will be opened at 7:30 p.m. the night of the auction and will be listed as opening bids on the corresponding bid sheets.
4. Invoices for silent auction will be delivered to bidder upon request.